Wednesday 7 May 2014

The Start of my Blogging Journey



After hearing what happened to Miauw's mum, I had this strong surge of emoness, which was why I decided to start this blog entry: to pen down all my thoughts and ideas, constantly remind myself and externalize all these emoness. Of course, it includes all my fun trips that can be solo, family or with my awesome friends:)

1st day after exam. Perfect time for a solo getaway. Just wanted to find somewhere nice to reflect on myself.

Indeed, exam period has been tough.
12hours of mugging.
6hours of sleep.
2meals a day.
Unlimited support and encouragement from friends and family.

I remember the day when I broke down in front of my mum. Reason being studies and friendships are taking a toll on me. Mentally taxing friendships that knows no boundary and studies that is on exponential decline even after putting in so much hard work. But my mum constantly reassures me that everything will be fine. The next day when I was mugging she msged me "No matter what happens, you'll still be our precious daughter:)"

I've been keeping alot from her. I've been angsty and pissed off by her. I've always dao-ed her and shunned her. This is what I get in spite of these.

*touch wood* Not that I want to say anything inauspicious, but life is really unpredictable. It can happen to anyone at anytime. So it's never too late to show your love. You don't have to be next to them 24/7 and shower them with gifts. Simple msgs and mere presence at family dinners are a good start.

I really cannot imagine Miauw's pain but let's face it, everyone will go through sooner or later. What matters is make every moment count, show your appreciation and love and maximise your time with your loved ones. <3

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
so, Love while you can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment