Sunday 11 May 2014

Confession

I know I am not an expressive person but since I can't put it across verbally I shall just put it in words.

To my mum:

You've been a great mother. I know I'm not an expressive person. I don't say "I love you". I don't kiss or hug you. I shun away from body contacts. I don't hold your hands in public. But I still love you deep in my heart. 

I have a bad temper. I throw tantrums easily. I get angst easily and dao your questions. I am a very kaopei self and am very crude at times. But you relentlessly comforted me when I'm down, cheered me up with chocolates, asked me if I'm coping well, ensured that everything is in order for me, brought me out for good food and paid for all my shopping stuffs when I'm feeling stressed or down. You texted me that no matter what happens or what grades I get I will still be your beloved daughter. You showed support for my cafe entrepreneurial idea despite it being so farfetched and ridiculous. Despite me putting in so little appreciation, you patiently selflessly gave in all your care and concern and love for me. I really feel guilty for this. People keep saying I'm a filial daughter who's sweet etc. But it's not enough. Nothing is ever enough to repay all the welfare and love you've given me. It's more than anything on the world. When I asked what present you want you said you just want me to be happy. I'm more than happy. I'm happy. I'm blessed. I'm loved. I'm grateful. I'm guilty. 

Thank you mum for your everlasting support and love:) It really means alot to have someone always there for me, supporting me, listening to me, going out with me. I love you mum <3

Mother is a child's best friend (father also:P)

No comments:

Post a Comment