Sunday 11 May 2014

Happy Mother's Day

11 May 2014 Sunday: Mothers' Day

As promised, I woke at 8am to specially prepare brekkie for mum on this special day:) Went to buy groceries early in the morning. It really feels refreshing going to an empty supermarket on a cheery Sunday morning  knowing that you're doing something special for special people in your life:) The blissful feeling is great, having only to worry if the menu will suit the tastebuds of my parents and if I can finish the preparation before lunchtime. 


Successful final product: Foolproof American Breakfast :D Decided that preparing breakfast for my parents will be a much better choice than material products because I really can't think of anything which they need. When I asked them what they wanted, they only replied "We want you to be happy". Touched. Blessed. Guilty. Overwhelmed. 








Dinner treat at Marche:) Simple it may be, but it's really great catching up with family and talking crap. I really love those moments when we just talk about random stuffs, rake up events from the past or just suanning each other. This beats the antisocial ambience where everyone just take out their smartphone and start playing candycrush. Really glad that exams period is over so that I can enjoy quality time with my family:)
Love while you can. Don't make excuses. Start loving and showing your love to those around you. There is no better time to love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment