Wednesday 7 May 2014

Rochester Park Starbucks: Atas Starbucks Experience

Decided to go to the much raved about Rochester Park.

Situated on top of a hill, it is in a relatively quiet area sitting amongst the trees with a few other shophouses nearby. It is a stand-alone shop and really has a "coffee house" feel.






The sitting area upstairs includes the normal seats as well as couches, with a few sockets at the side, perfect for work/studying. There are alot of students mugging there, but with sweet coffee to perk you up, of course it is a good choice for studying place:)

Ordered the new Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappe. The whipped cream is damn nice cos it's layered with my favorite caramel :D But the drink is a tad too sweet, oh well to sweeten up my day:)



And here's my OOTD (to show off my newly bought skorts^^)
Top: Cotton On
Skorts: Bought from Qoo10 on discount!
Shoes: Bought from Taiwan:)

This marks the start of my solo cafe-hopping journey:)

No comments:

Post a Comment