Sunday 6 July 2014

NDP 2014 Preview

Lucky few who got to watch NDP 2014 preview:)

Lucky girl thanks to my brother:)

Funky coloured fun pack^^



Red lions





















Pretty night neon colours










The happy girl with her beloved fun pack

My favorite part was the red lions and contingent parade (yes, I know I'm weird because fireworks is not my top choice). Especially when I heard the inclusion of 1 female in the red lions, I felt really proud of her and I applaud her for her determination, given that the route to being a red lion must have been a tough one. The contingent parade was an impressive performance, as usual. Some people might say it is boring to see all the marching but I strongly beg to differ. This huge number of army have taken months of hard work, shedding lots of sweat under hours of hot sun to showcase this high level of neatness in line-ups. I am really proud to see them marching in, knowing that these guys undergo 2 years of hardship to give us safe and security:) Thank you guys (and girls) for contributing so much to the country:) Really reignited my passion to join as DXO once again:P

After hearing how much frustration my brother underwent in organizing the parade, I felt really heart wrenching. How he had to withstand the busy schedule, the hunger pangs, the irritating side-tasks. I really want to help him badly but there's nothing I can do, except being a good sister. Really praying hard that NDP will go well so that he can take a break:)

Special thanks to all the people involved in NDP, be it being a performer, or organizer, or marshals:) Y'all were great! Hope that NDP will be a great success:)

No comments:

Post a Comment