Friday 11 July 2014

Happy Girl Today:)

Shopping trip at Orchard with mum today:) Really grateful to my mum for jio-ing me to orchard for dimsum high tea and being the ATM machine for today haha. I really felt super guilty as she is always so selfless, saving food for me for fear that I'm hungry and always paying for every single thing that I want to buy even though I insisted I'm working and I have pay. I will really miss eating lunch with her once I move back to hall, which is one major reason I'm contemplating staying at home instead of hall for my final year in NUS. 

Anyway, I was quite lucky that there happened to be a food fair at Takashimaya today where they sell alot of different kinds of food including korean, japanese, nonya and typical singapore food haha. 

I wanted to buy a cup of tea but ended up buying a cup of milkshake thanks to the handsome angmohs at the milkshake booth:P The power of marketing strategy which made me succumb to it. Think my skin is getting thicker as I buay paiseh and asked for a photo with one of the cute angmohs xP Oh well, YOLO ^^ $6 worth of happiness to make my otherwise depressing demoralizing week better:)

No comments:

Post a Comment