Wednesday 23 July 2014

Life is a Roller Coaster Ride

Teaching is like a roller coaster ride. Sometimes it sucks totally, so much that you really feel like you're screwing up the lives of kids and really want to quit to avoid ruining the futures of more lives. Sometimes just a simple statement from the students will bring you to cloud nine and erase away all your fatigue. Hearing students say that they liked coming to class, preferring to attend my class to other classes, passing their tests make me feel that no matter how physically and mentally drained I am, it is all worth it. It is having kids like this who makes me feel a greater need to do all that I can to help them improve their grades. I know this happiness is short-lived as I cant guarantee every lesson is a fulfilling one where I achieve all my expectations, but how long can my passion in teaching sustain? 
Credits: https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8413/8710087045_70ea238726_z.jpg
Credits: http://33.media.tumblr.com/75f0ea5e2e7d58896b4595fbb5d7c045/tumblr_mjmpmqoFmO1qh8iwno1_500.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment