Saturday 19 July 2014

Happy 21st Deniese

21st birthday party of the cute girl:) Funny how we didn't talk much in year 1 despite staying on the same level but I'm really glad how we grew closer this year. Cheers to many more years of friendship and may our friendship not be confined to simply lecture halls when we attend lectures together xP Thankful to have such an understanding friend who listens patiently to my problems, constantly being concerned and being able to notice when I'm having a bad day, and motivating me to work harder:) Can't imagine how life in NUS will be like without u:( A great party today with pretty decorations and it was really cozy seeing all the familiar faces:) Not a typical boring party where people sit around engaged in awkward silence, good party:)

Sadly, I had to leave halfway for my cousin's wedding at MBS ballroom. Classy setting with dreamy floral carriage on stage as decoration (damn I didnt manage to take a picture of that):( Thankfully I was seated with my uncles and aunties whom I can talk to, so at least I got to chat random topics with them:) 

I didn't know MBS is such a nice place with such beautiful setting! Sorry if I sound like a noob, but I was really joyous when I saw the artificial river! It reminds me of Venice where you get to sit in a sampan, then the person rowing the boat will wear a hat and sing a country song while rowing the boat. That is my definition of travel. My goal is to visit Venice and sit in a boat like this, with nothing else in my mind except thinking of which camera angle to take:) Graduation trip, maybe? That is like a short 12 months away. Time flies and it is really scary :x

First time ever wearing a red dress

Rare occasion with make-up on
On a side note, my makeup was a success:D Not a superb job done, but at least I managed to make them seem symmetrical without smudging. Rare successes like this deserve a selfie on this blog so here it goes! But one bad thing about makeup: I wanted to crash badly upon reaching home after a super long shag day BUT I STILL HAVE TO REMOVE CONTACTS AND MAKEUP DAMNNNNNNNNNNN. #woesofagirl

Photos of the cute girl and her birthday party to be uploaded soon and more touristy photos of me and my mum at MBS to be uploaded tmr when I gain access to her phone^^

Time to retire finally! Good nite world:) Sweet dreams! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment