Friday 27 June 2014

TGIF: Last day of internship

TGIF. After spending 20 days together, today marks the last day of our internship. Despite being a short 20 days internship with each day having only 6 effective hours spent together, it is amazing how we manage to bond so tightly together that we start talking with the same style and accent:P I'm really grateful for this bunch of crazy nonsensical buddies. Without them, I bet I'll just quit the job within the first 2 days because of some shit that happened. They are the best bunch of people to be around, always there to entertain me with their lame nonsense, funny shit and impromptu activities. I'll really miss you guys, can't wait to meet up with you guys soon^^

It is indeed tiring to handle two jobs at the same time, tutoring at night and interning in daytime. However I find it fulfilling and interning is never tiring because my fellow interns are my source of caffeine. They always keep my hyped up through the incessant gossiping sessions:P Shag max at the end of the day, but I find it a fulfilling day because teaching is a benevolent job, plus interning at a social enterprise really taught me useful business concepts.

Feeling the love from my beloved intern <3
 One bad thing is I am too occupied with my work. Mondays to Fridays internship. Tues to Thursdays I have tuition at night. That leaves me with no time and energy to meet up with friends, making me guilty to reject my friends' meetings:( Thankfully, I managed to meet this bunch of awesome friends on my last day of internship:) I love how we are always filled with enthusiasm and lots of exciting stories whenever we meet. Sorry if I was abit quiet and dao today cos I was drained from days of work:/ Wishing these 2 all the best in their stuffs and have a safe trip to wherever they're traveling to^^
My awesome crazy nonsense gang

"If it's not from the heart, it is not worth doing it" 

(credits to a social worker whom I worked under last time, Mr Jonathon Toh)






No comments:

Post a Comment