Wednesday 11 June 2014

Internship

Today's internship workplace is at NUS Business School! It is the 4th workplace I've went to for my internship so far:P Being the facilitator for Youth Enterpreneurship Symposium (YES), our company was in charge of the event. Not as well-organized as we expected, but we ended off on a high note:)
My lovely interns
As I reflected about today's event, I felt really grateful for landing in this internship. Indeed, there was alot of complaints about various aspects of the internship where I felt unjust, unhappy and angsty but I'm glad I have this crazy bunch of fun-loving people whom I can crap with. Without this bunch of people, I doubt I will be able to survive this internship. Suaning each other every few sentences, making fun of the guys, camwhoring sessions are all bits and pieces of the lovely memories we shared with each other. 1 month is a short period of time, but it's quite surprising how we manage to bond with each other within the 1st week of work. Thank you guys for being such great peeps. 12 more days of nonsense with each other:)

It is the people inside who make a company a company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment