Saturday 2 August 2014

02.08.2014 Tiring Packed Saturday

Since it has been a while since I went out shopping (sadly), I decided to wear something different and tada! Chance to wear my Taiwan shoes again^^ Featuring my new paperbag shorts newly bought from Johor last week:) Budget wear with camisole bought from Carousell, shorts from JB, shoes and bag from Taiwan. Think my entire outfit costs less than SGD$50:P


Went to Bugis and got to try the much raved about Taiyaki! It is just Japanese pancake with fillings such as ice cream and red bean. The pancake was crispy and has a distinct eggy taste, that is quite yummy. However other than that I don't see the hype and worth in queueing:/ Perhaps the cute deco and pretty pancake attracted the crowd?


Dinner was at Mcpherson kway chap, which was highly recommended by my dad and bro. Though I am not a fan of kway chap, omg it is damn goooood. Their specialty was fried intestine and ngoh hiang which costs $8 per plate. It is super crispy but some people might find it abit too hard. Personally I loved it and it tasted like roasted duck skin (like the Pipa duck). Price is a tad steep, given that the bill amounted to around $30 for 3 of us. However I have to admit the portion size is big:D




Fried ngoh hiang and intestines

On a side note, I passed my FTT this morning! Can't wait to finish learning and get my license! Hopefully I can persevere and not give up learning halfway like last time:P Special thanks to all my friends who encouraged me and gave me tips!:) I will try not to disappoint y'all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment